Learn Spanish in Madrid
The courses our school offers are especially designed for students who want to combine learning with a full immersion into the Spanish lifestyle.
They combine a plentiful amount of teaching hours with cultural, recreational and sports activities. The accommodation with Spanish families also being an essential part of this experience.
- The maximum number of students per group is 12, what makes teaching very personalized, attending to all the students’ needs.
- Groups are organized according to the students’ language level and to their age. (Students have to do an exam to be placed in the right group)
- The Spanish classes will be taught from 9.00 to 14.00 which makes the total amount of teaching hours 20 (25 including breaks).
- Our classes are specially designed to deal with all aspects of the language: grammar, vocabulary, oral skills, writing, and all of this combined with promoting dynamic and meaningful communication among the students.
- Our teachers are specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language, and special guests from outside the school, with different accents and dialects, will be included in the activities.